Click here to monitor SSC

Introductions - and Ale

Last post 06-07-2013, 11:50 AM by uwillmore. 20 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-20-2011, 9:42 AM Post number 101659 in reply to post number 101522

• xahiv is not online. Last active: 07-08-2011, 3:27 PM xahiv
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 05-20-2011
    • Level 1: Deep thought

Re: Introductions - and Ale

Xfire300:
    Hi! I'm Romel not a heavy beer drinking man but probably Carlberg and Budweiser would be my best beer in the word. Thanks!
    Don't know Carlberg, but yes, Budweiser is a best beer in the world. I like also Bud Light and Henineken :D
  •  08-29-2011, 10:34 AM Post number 103038 in reply to post number 101522

Hello romel , i love kingfisher beer ... this is best for me. I love to drink beer with my friends and dad.
  •  09-09-2011, 6:42 AM Post number 103254 in reply to post number 101522

• Lexie is not online. Last active: 09-10-2011, 11:36 AM Lexie
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on 09-09-2011
    • Level 1: Deep thought

Hello guys. Welcome on board. I am Lexie Park and I am new here in forum. I am so glad to be a part of this community. I think this a perfect place to introduced ourselves and meeting people. I am also enjoying surfing some information here.
  •  06-29-2012, 6:41 AM Post number 111095 in reply to post number 101522

Xfire300:
    Carlberg and Budweiser would be my best beer in the word.

i agree..
  •  08-03-2012, 12:26 AM Post number 111465 in reply to post number 1088

I hate to shatter any illusions, but the small breweries do not actually bottle their own beer and they don't even brew the beer that is bottled with that cute rustic label. Getting back to the original question about the availability of UK real ales in the US -- I'm afraid I don't have too much information right now. I know that Fullers ship to the US (I once had a pint of London Pride in Florida) as do Youngs. Aside from that, I'm not sure -- but I'm keen to find out and will let you know what I uncover. It isn't econmically viable to ship beer to the bottling plant. You're all right with the draught beer but bottled beer is not the real item.
  •  06-07-2013, 11:50 AM Post number 114741 in reply to post number 1231

In fact, there are so many breweries in Colorado and such a demand for people trained in brewing beer that Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO has recently expanded a major in fermentation science and technology. The fermentation major also includes the dairy, wheat, beef, pork, lamb, grape, hop and barley industries. The new classes in brewing beer are the result of the demand for workers in Colorado's growing microbrewery industry. Northern Colorado is home to nearly a dozen breweries. The University plans to install a brewery in the Student Center's pub called the Ramskeller to provide students hands-on training in brewing beer! The beer will not be available outside the university, but it could be served at the Ramskeller. The new operation will be a small, six-barrel system that will be more of a classroom than a production brewery.

That's a pretty good indication off how many breweries there are in Northern Colorado and the entire state as well. It should be possible for everyone to find a beer they like but if not, you can always apply to CSU and learn to make your own. :-)
Page 2 of 2 (21 items)   < Previous 1 2
View as RSS news feed in XML